SEGEMA Energy Consulting worked with Farnell Packaging to adopt a Strategic Energy Management process. As a result of their excellent results Farnell received the Bright Business Award from Efficiency Nova Scotia at the annual Bright Business conference.
SEG has a track record for delivering proven results through our cost-effective energy management programs. Our team’s industry expertise, measurement and verification tools, and hands-on approach to SEM deliver results that benefit both utilities and end-users.
Our utilities have:
- Supported participants who achieved savings of 5 to 20 percent improvement in their energy intensity
- Transformed client relationships from merely transactional to resource-driven
- Boosted their brand image through demonstrated energy efficiency efforts
- Increased the effectiveness of their Key Account Manager’s role by repositioning it as a strategic resource
Our end-users have:
- Overcome their unique energy efficiency barriers
- Integrated energy management into all levels of their organization, from C-level to entry-level
- Increased operational efficiency as a result of improving energy use
- Implemented a continuous improvement strategy that delivers measurable results
- Created a culture that fosters long-term energy management adoption